- Vedder & Vedder B.V. reserves the right to change the promotional conditions in the meantime and/or to terminate the promotion prematurely.
- Vedder & Vedder B.V. is at all times entitled to change these terms and conditions without prior notice or further notice afterwards.
- During promotions it is not possible to use the option back engraving (with the exception of the Tag necklace and Monogram Tag necklace).
- The discount codes cannot be obtained on orders already placed and are therefore not possible with retroactive effect.
- You can redeem a maximum of one discount code per order.
- If one product is returned, or one product that takes part in a promotion of multiple products, the promotion will no longer be in force.
- Vedder & Vedder B.V. is not liable for consequential damage caused by technical malfunctions including, but not limited to: temporary problems with the Vedder & Vedder website, your mobile phone, your internet or mobile provider or other circumstances of force majeure.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law.
- During promotions, the processing and delivery of your order may take longer than we indicate on our website at ‘payment & delivery policy’.
- The return policy during promotions is the same as our original return policy, as indicated on our website at ‘return policy’.
- After placing your product(s) in the shopping cart you can add a ‘coupon code’, so the discount code can be entered here and the discount code will be deducted directly from the total amount.
- Durting promotions it is not possible to use our VIP Service and therefore the indicated delivery times apply.
- During promotions order adjustments cannot be passed on after placing your order.
- During discount events you can cancel your order within the first hour after placing it. Do you need to cancel your order? Then please contact our customer service team via livechat or phone. You can also reach us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the reason for contact "cancellation" and your order number in this mail.
- In cases not provided for by these conditions, a decision will be taken by Vedder & Vedder B.V. This can be made known by sending an email to: email@example.com.
What you should do if the coupon code doesn't work?
If the coupon code doesn’t work, there can be several reasons for this:
- It may happen that the loading time for processing the discount takes a little longer on the page.
- When you have copied the coupon code from a page, it may be that there is a space when entering it in the webshop. You have to remove this on the line to activate the code.
- The discount is not valid on items that are excluded from the promotion (including sale items).