How to make a Fingerprint
Make a fingerprint for a piece of jewellery
All you need is a pencil, paper and tape!
Watch the video here
Here’s how you do it:
- Sketch with a pencil a circle/square on a piece of paper
- Let your little one push her or his thumb/index finger on the pencil spot, so there remains a graphite print on it.
- Cut a piece of tape and stick it on the graphite covered finger, so that there remains a fingerprint on the tape.
- Stick the piece of tape on a piece of white paper, so you can see the fingerprint lines clearly.
- Choose your favourite piece of V&V jewellery online and place an order with a photo of the fingerprint(s).