Wanted: Customer Support - German speaking (32-40 hours)
Vedder & Vedder is looking for a fulltime German speaking Customer Support hero to join our customer service team in Amsterdam.
Vedder & Vedder is an Amsterdam jewellery label, founded in 2016, by Anne & Esther Vedder. We manufacture and sell personalized silver and gold jewellery. All handmade in the V&V Atelier in Amsterdam and the jewellery all represent a special moment or occasion.
To support the fast growth, we are looking for YOU. Do you want to be part of the dynamic, motivated team of 50 young women at our office in Amsterdam for at least 32 hours a week? Apply now!
Position: Customer Support – German speaking
Job type: Fulltime (minimum of 32 hours)
Start date: Effective immediately
Location: Vedder & Vedder Office, Cruquiusweg, Amsterdam
What’s in it for you?
- You will work in a young organisation with fun and driven colleagues in an informal environment
- Your work is challenging and varied with room for personal initiative
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- Everyday lunch, snack, drinks and… lot’s of cake.
- Market-based salary
As a Customer Support employee, you are the first contact point for the client. You are responsible for optimal and effective customer support to potential and existing customers. You will switch regularly with the production department to guarantee the quality of Vedder & Vedder jewellery. Besides customer support, you will dedicate some hours per week to translations from English to German copy for, amongst others, website, facebook and instragram ads.
Your daily activities include:
- Dealing with German customer queries via emails
- Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to answer their queries / resolve any issues
- Assisting with product advice
- Processing of orders, returns and exchanges
- Offering the high service levels
- Providing an informative, friendly and professional service
- Make translations from English to German for the website, advertisement and other campaigns
Required Experience and skills:
- Multilingual – excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Preferably Customer service experience
- Excellent listening skills and a thoughtful, considered approach to all customer queries
- The ability to engage with different personalities
- Reliable and committed to providing first class advice and service
- Highly communicative
- A passion to go above and beyond for customers
- Extraordinary understanding for creating “wow” for our customers
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude
- You are willing to work irregular hours, including evenings, if necessary. No 9 till 5 mentality.
Interested? Email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.